To Our Valued Guests,
We remain open to travelers in accordance with Massachusetts government guidelines, and we truly appreciate your continued support during this time. Travelers arriving from outside of the state are instructed to self-quarantine for 14 days, or provide a negative COVID-19 test before their arrival. Essential workers as well as guests arriving from Connecticut, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, and New Jersey are exempt. The health and safety of our guests and staff members is of utmost importance to us as we make our way through the coming months. That being said, we advise you to read the following protocols and procedures we have implemented at The Cabot Lodge.
- Massachusetts Travel Order (August 1, 2020): In order to remain safe, visitors entering Massachusetts who are not coming from a COVID lower-risk state and do not fall within certain exemptions must produce a negative COVID-19 test or quarantine for 14 days. They must also complete the state-mandated online Travel Form: https://www.mass.gov/forms/massachusetts-travel-form
- Cleanliness has been, and will remain, a top priority for us. Our housekeepers are working diligently to clean and disinfect before, during, and after your stay in all areas of the hotel. This includes (but is not limited to) sanitizing common spaces, frequently touched items, and surfaces like door handles, switches, and knobs. Hand sanitizer is available to our guests in the lobby and lounge areas, and a sink for extra hand washing is available in the rear restroom.
- We offer our guests keyless check in (via Bluetooth keys) to eliminate staff interactions on property. On the day of arrival, guests will receive an email when their room is ready for check-in. Included in this email will be a unique Bluetooth code followed by instructions on how to access their ‘key’. This Bluetooth key will allow guests to access the front door, as well as their room.
- We want your planning experience to be as worry-free as possible, so we’re adhering to our 72 hour cancellation policy. Upon booking a reservation directly through us, your credit card will not be charged until 72 hours prior to your check-in date. You have until then to cancel your reservation with no fee. If you booked through a third party (ex: Booking.com, Expedia, etc.), you need to contact them directly to cancel or make changes to a reservation.
- In accordance with the order issued by the Beverly Board of Health on April 10, 2020, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 virus all persons entering these premises must wear a face covering over their mouth and nose in accordance with CDC guidance. All persons entering the premises must adhere to social distancing requirements, keeping a six-foot distance from others.
We urge you to follow all of the recommendations in place by the state of Massachusetts and the CDC, and ask those that are experiencing any symptoms to stay home. We will update our policies if necessary, based on the CDC’s course of action. Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation during this time! We can't wait to see you all again soon!
Annie, Mae, and Rachael